Thursday, August 3, 2017

New Name to Start a New Decade?

© Marie Anne St. Jean
I know I haven't kept up with this blog as I should, only posting here and there in fits and starts, but I'm thinking about making the effort again.  But ...

Since I celebrated my 60th birthday in July, Gettin' Fit in My Fifties no longer fits!   I can't change the original url on blogger unless I start a whole new blog and I don't want to do that, but I can change the name that you see at the top of the page.  But to what?

I plan on continuing to share what I'm up to in the world of fitness, healthy eating and workout/fitness tips, product reviews of anything fitness related, etc.  I do, however, want it to still reflect who MA is today, and that would be a 60-year-old mémé who is still struggling to stay fit and healthy!

So ... who should I be?  I'm open to suggestions!  I lean towards alliteration, and the only thing I can come up with before breakfast is Stepping Into My Sixties (or 60s).

Help me out here ... toss some ideas in the comments!

~  Marie Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my post. Much appreciated!