- Couple of ounces of almond and coconut milk (no added sugar)
- Few shakes of ground ginger and cinnamon
- About 3/4 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- Small handful of mixed salad greens
- Chunk of zucchini, avocado, and cauliflower
- A few frozen blueberries and strawberries
I eat a lot of mixed salad greens, and usually buy the large plastic containers of whatever is in season. I find that, even though I pick through them to find the one with the latest date, some of the greens still get soggy and icky even after the first day. Every time I use some, I shake the container to try to aerate it a little better, but had an a-ha moment the other day and decided to store it upside down. Each time I use it now, I shake it a bit and alternate between putting it upside down and right side up. So far, so good!